Inspiration is key for a comfortable bathroom design. Bathrooms are one of the top rooms of the home that you want to fit your design. The bathroom is a place for relaxation. It is one room where you spend a good amount of time. It is a space where you can take a time to retreat, cleanse and prepare for the rest of the day. Our bathrooms need to meet a whole host of demands, from the purely practical to home spa wellness.
Some people spend more time in the bathroom than they do in their bedrooms or living rooms. This means that their bathrooms need to be well designed, functional and beautiful. It’s estimated that the average lifespan of a bathroom is around a decade.
The next few yeas will see many new changes in the design of the bathrooms. The assortment and variety of materials on the market can be overwhelming. You can get inspirations from sources now on the web that can put your dreams to be true. Here are some predictions about what we might see :
- Bathroom trends will see an increase in wellness spaces for home spa style massage and foot therapy.
- Furnishing bathrooms with natural materials.
- Using textiles and organic raw materials will make bathrooms to look fabulous.
- Adding seats in the shower room will add more comfort regardless of busy schedules.
- Dressing tables are moving from bedrooms to bathrooms.
- Blending bold styles and shying away from white clinical colors.
- Cover your walls in marble tiles or simply use it on the floor for luxury underfoot will add luxurious and tasteful feel.
Lighting is an important element to any bathroom design. Natural light is one of the most important elements to a healthy bathroom design. If not, artificial light is an alternative.
A bathroom sink is crucial for any bathroom design for functional and stylistic purposes. There are several styles and installation types of sinks that can be used in your bathroom.
A1Egypt offer a large selection of handmade copper sinks, copper pedicure bowls, toilet seats, foot pedicure basins and crystal basket light fixtures.